Thursday, April 26, 2007
waulau ! now i cant listen to some duets ):
!@#$%^&*
I HATE DUETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ):
you people must be wondering why right ?!
when im heading to school today , as usual , i was listening to my Ipod Nano.
and i scroll all the way up and listen from the first song onwards.
I HATE YOU NANO ):
MADE ME MISS THOSE KTV SESSIONS ! ):

as the picture shown above , its the first few songs on my Nano.
YES ! DUETS ! I HATE YOU ! ):
first song made me think of christoper.
third forth fifth made me think of yongxiang(yx)
sixth made me think of kelvin(5mall)
LOUSY LUH ! ):
boooooooooooooooooooooooooo~
I HATE YOU DUETS ! ):
lesson was dread today.
totally siansations -.-
bahhh ~ blog till then ~
Written @11:53 PM
我还在原地等你用你的温柔再次牵著我的手
但你却走回你的记忆♥
但你却走回你的记忆♥


For Enquries , Leave a msg on my Tagboard :D
♥Gonna Stick With You :D




